Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Self-Congratulations

Great news for me!! The University of Kentucky's College of Communications and Information Studies has accepted me as a graduate student in mass communication for fall 2009 and offered me a full graduate teaching assistantship. So I get my brain back to myself after making money for other people for the last three years! My research statement from the application can be viewed below as the first post on the blog, or you can follow the link in the Blog Archives to the post "About My Research Interests." I started this blog so that I would have a place to keep a running commentary on news issues related to my grad school research, so it's a good thing I actually got in, or else this blog would get really boring, really fast.

GO WILDCATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment